The Rainbow Digital Academics Home schooling System
The Rainbow digital Academy learning system is a carefully balanced mix of online and offline study which we have developed based on our many years‘ experience of providing courses for homeschooling students.
Your child can study with Rainbow digital Academy from anywhere in the world. We now have children (and adults) studying in over 90 countries worldwide from Australia to Zimbabwe.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to the Rainbow digital Academy international homeschooling community.
Rainbow Digital Academy is a registered school of Cambridge Assessment International Education
When you enquire
Our Admissions Team will respond by email or phone within 48 hours with:
- Answers to all your questions
- Suggestions as to the most suitable course level for your child, based on the information you have given
- A list of the course books we send for each subject
- Online samples of the subjects about which you have enquired
- A fees quotation
BENEFITS OF HOMESCHOOLING – ONE FAMILY EXPLAINS
Homeschooling Is About To Begin
- Your child’s Student Progress Manager will be in touch and you will receive joining instructions and an Assignment Schedule for your child.
- You will receive profiles of your child’s Tutors who will contact you to arrange for their Skype welcome call.
- Your child’s course books will be dispatched.
- Your child will be invited to join Canvas, our Online Learning Environment, containing a wide range of learning resources.
Your child’s homeschooling courses will include
- Well-illustrated course books providing the core knowledge and understanding of each subject.
- Access to Canvas our online system with its wealth of resources.
- Assignments for your child to complete at regular intervals throughout the course.
- Fast and helpful assignment feedback to your child from their Tutors.
- Email contact with Tutors at all times. Please note that courses do not include telephone or Skype tutoring, aside from the Skype welcome call.
- A Progress Manager who will monitor your child’s progress and who is available at all times for advice and help.