THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING CAMBRIDGE IGCSE BUSINESS STUDIES
Our Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies homeschooling course will help your child to understand how a business works.
Think about that new coat you bought last week, for example. Then think of all the businesses that made it possible for you to be wearing it right now. The obvious ones are the shop and the manufacturing plant – but what about the cotton growers, the label makers and the delivery company? What about the firms that audit the accounts of a business?
Thinking about these processes and people will enable your child to understand about what business is all about.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
- Understanding business activity
- People in business
- Operations Management
- Financial information and decisions
- External influences on business activity
PRIOR REQUIREMENTS/HOURS OF STUDY
- There is no prior knowledge required to study Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies.
- Learners should allow approximately 150 hours to complete it.
THE SYLLABUS AND THE EXAM
- The course will prepare your child for the Cambridge (CAIE) Business Studies syllabus 0450 or 0986.
- The exam comprises two written papers, both of 1 hour and 30 minutes with both accounting for 50% of the total marks.
- There are Cambridge exam centres in over 150 countries. Wolsey Hall will provide details of the most convenient when you enrol.
Curriculum is empty